Monday, June 3, 2013

Crime passion and yelling, such is life



I thought these were appropriate for this Monday morning.

Good Morning friends,
What a weekend indeed, crime, passion, yelling, man I wonder if people would watch a sitcom 
based on my life? A combination of CSI and I love Lucy? 
Have you ever seen a movie and the war is raging and one side is nearly defeated, and overcome and somewhere they dig down deep and find that last little piece of themselves to get victory against all odds?
We'll today is like that, finding that victory, and doing it with grace and calm, OK and a little redneck hillbilly too, but Going into it prayerfully and expecting God to do His will today and not mine. 
Life is tough and full of tough decisions, and when you get frustrated and upset, Go shopping hehehe 
My cousin and I spent 3 wonderful hours in Hobby Lobby Saturday and it was what I needed to get my mind back in focus. Nothing like planning a party to get me running around like a chicken with my head cut off. I LOVE IT and that is an understatement. Last year after my eldest daughter got married I think everyone was worried that I wouldn't know what to do with myself, well I just planned another party. I have 3 coming up and several I am helping with so right now is the part I love, The Hunt, to make it have that little extra umph the little things that make people say wow, not that they are required or necessary things but the things people remember and cherish, the cherry on the sundae type things. These are the things that relieve my mind of worry about the rest of life. Today some very hard decisions will be made in my life and my families life concerning my parents, some will like those and others won't, but at the end of the day I have to do the best job I can with the tools im given and do the best for them. So today pray for our family and yours, my family isnt afraid to discuss hard issues and I guess I didn't think that weird until someone said they have never had a talk with their parents like that. huh? 
I guess I thought that all families have big mouths was wrong, well we sure do, there are no skeletons in our closets cause we can't afford closets maybe. I digress hehe.
Today maybe a tough day or an easy day for you, but don't forget to give it to God either way and He will 
carry the load for you.

Blessings to you today

Always Suszi

No comments: