Thursday, June 27, 2013



Good Morning friends,
Today Australia is on my mind, well not the country but the ones who live there.
My Oldest brother Jeff and his wife Laura, Their  Daughters: Paige and her family, and three more nieces Elizabeth, Sarah and Gemma, and Tayt my nephew.
Well they are coming here very soon and we are all so excited.
The two youngest children I have not gotten to meet, they are adopted. So if you know me you know one of the most important rolls I play is Auntie. 
My brother and his family move down under several years ago and love it.
Although I miss them dearly, I know that their moving there was the right thing to do.
But I remember the hard decision it was to make, to go there.
And those hard decisions are what brings us blessings I believe.
It shows God your willing to take a risk.
You cannot be held back from His call. 
Are you willing to take a risk like that in your life?
If He says "GO" will you?
Today think what it will take for you to be that person.
Will you go where He sends you?
Pray today God will use you in a mighty way, but remember if you do you had better 
be willing to do it.
Be blessed today

Always 
Suszi

No comments: