Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Drawing closer




Good morning friends,
This is was the verse waiting for me this morning when I got up.

Pray to me in time of trouble. I will rescue you, and you will honor me. — Psalm 50:15 (CEV)


It brought me great comfort, and joy. through the pain I am finding joy, I want nothing more then to honor God.

He is my rock and my fortress, and my deliverer.
My life is amazing and wondrous and all I want is to give God the glory and it is drawing me closer to Him. I have not felt so close to Him in a long time and He has found me in my brokenness and wrapped His arms around me. Sometimes He needs us broken so we come to Him without any agenda or even our self being in control. Totally broke and open to all HE wants to do. Someday soon I will explain how I got this broken and I hope you can find peace and encouragement and draw closer to God. I don't believe He causes these situations, BUT I do believe He uses them for his glory. 
Today I pray for joy and peace, because He is my rock and that is all I need.
Please pray for my whole family, that they also realize what God is doing in this time and that they draw closer to Him and give Him glory. 

The song "He gives strength to me, as I worship Him and my mouth is filled with His praise" will be sung in my head all day and the trials and hardships of today will become, triumphs and peace. 


Today find that joy and peace and if you don't know how to find it ask me or a friend who can show you how to find the giver of the peace.


Hug your kids today they grow up way to fast.


Always

Suszi

No comments: