Monday, June 17, 2013

Though I am flawed I am cherished



Good Morning friends,
Strength and patience today, something I have little of either way.
This weekend showed me many things, but the most precious was that no matter how you feel God will put friends and people to love and hold you at all times.I am so fortunate to have amazing people in my life. 
I was so lifted up and loved on, calls and hugs and nonstop companionship.
AND my Church, having a pastor and a family of people right where I need them to be Jesus' arms to hold you and cry with you. People who love unconditionally and without judgement or deceit.
So today I am thankful more than anything, I know who loves me and I don't doubt for one second I have a "Family" that loves and knows me and cares what is happening in my world.
I pray my hurt doesn't turn to bitterness and resentment but to more love and grace.
My name means "Full of Grace" and I thought for years it was funny cause I am so clumsy but now I know God loves me and He filled me with grace and wrapped it around me.
My favorite quote is 
"Shame says because I am flawed I am unacceptable, Grace says that though I am flawed I am cherished"

So i choose today to walk in grace and with patience.

Love you all
Have a blessed day

Always 
Suszi

No comments: