Friday, June 14, 2013



Good morning friends,
I know I have not been cheerful  the past few days,
pain is something that takes time to process.
When people you love more than life itself  hurt you, it is so hard to
give it to God and let go.
I know I should find peace and joy in Christ.
But it is easier said then done.
I did some retail therapy yesterday and that helped, it is an amazing thing a
 half price sale at the thrift store will do for a heavy heart.
But I did have a small success yesterday, I cleaned my stove top and 
threw a bunch of stuff away. Felt good to free myself of clutter. 
Gonna hit another section of my counter today and purge it to its bear self.
Continue to pray for me and my family today.
And I am going to stand on the Word.
"Sorrow may last through the night. but joy comes in the morning"
So today as I fight for joy and peace, remember those who may be hiding their pain and sorrow with a fake smile, and look into their heart and ask God to show you how you can be the best kind of friend and pray for and love them. My friends are amazing and were here just when I needed them. I am so thankful for a group of amazing women who love me because and in spite of myself. 
And that I have a God who listens and soothes my soul and loves me.
So today I am going to praise God for what I have, and try not to hurt for what I lost.
To stand on His word and believe and know His word is true and know
 "The joy of the Lord, is my strength"

So today if your hurting, or full of joy, angry or at peace, 
know that you have a loving God and his grace and mercy never fail.

Chin up.

Be blessed today and know you are loved.

Always 
Suszi

No comments: