Thursday, June 20, 2013

Today is....



Good morning friends,
Today is a beautiful and wonderful day.
You know when you get hurt and there is pain from the incident, 
and that initial pain goes away so the healing can begin? 
Today I am at that place. 
Today is about me healing 
Today is about doing something for others.
Today is about Joy.
Today is about loving my kids.
Today is about fun.
Today is about remembering but learning to forgive.
Today is the first step to tomorrow.
Today is about blessings, not curses.
Today is peace.
Today is new beginnings.
Today I hope you find peace in God and draw closer to Him 
and for the things He has planned for you and your family and friends. 
Know you are loved unconditionally and without question.
Know His love and His love is never failing.
Know I love you and pray each day, you are blessed.

Be a blessing to someone everyday.

Always 
Suszi


No comments: