Tuesday, May 21, 2013



Hello friends,
We are home and grateful, It was a great time and fun for the most part. At first I thought only 3 days there was short but now im grateful because I don't think I could have walked another day. I am so weary and my feet hurt. But our trip was amazing and the kids were very good for the most part. I was so thankful that Tess and amber could come and help there is no way I could have done it without them, they were amazing and fun.
My favorite part of the trip was snorkeling, which is weird for me, I hate water and having water in my face and hate things on my face, BUT I overcame and had a great time and took amazing pictures. We were in the water 99% of the first day, and it was fun, except the lazy river which was NOT relaxing in the least and it was not fun,  it didnt really flow so you got stuck in water an no matter how you hard you swam you didnt move and then you had to go through these 2 waterfalls that poured about a thousand gallons of water on you a second about drowning you. But other then that all the food was complimentary and drinks you just go to the food line and get whatever you want. AMAZING.
Busch Gardens sucked but we met Jack Hanna and left and went to Clearwater Fl. ate seafood and relaxed and played in the gulf. Sunday was Sea World and it was a fun day too they are great there. and went back to the hotel and relaxed . It was a great renewing of the spirit and joyful experience.
Not something I want to do anytime soon but snorkeling would be fun.
So today i sit in my chair and relax and nurse my sunburn.
Blessings to you today and hug your kids extra today.
Always
Suszi

No comments: