Saturday, May 18, 2013

from a weary traveler



Good morning,
From a very weary traveler
Day 2 proved exhausting and therefor bed early and no blog sorry
We had an amazing time yesterday Discovery cove is truly an amazing place
Once your in all you have to buy are souvenirs and pictures other wise everything is 
included, which made the day so much easier, I overcame my fears and snorkeled for the first time but I believe my desire to take pictures underwater out weighed my fear. IT WAS AMAZING. And seeing Chris's joy when she got to swim with the dolphins made the whole day worth ever  inch of inconvience worth it. We had an amazing time. Except the sun burn and the horrendous water falls some man built, that you had to go under with thousands of gallons of water coming down at once that was not fun. So today we head to Busch Gardens and hopefully the ocean. This is the day i'm looking forward too seeing the sesame street area. and taking photos of wildish animals. So this has to be short so I can rangle my wild animals and get them ready for the day. Be blessed today and Pray for strength for us as I am so tired and burned, but i finally got coffee after 3 days YIPEEE so it should go better after 3 cups.
Love you all
Be blessed today
Always 
Suszi

No comments: