Thursday, May 16, 2013



Hello friends from sunny warm Florida,
It has been a long humbling day.
There has been so much generosity given to us, it awes me to the core.
The hotel last night was amazing and they were so nice, the limo ride to the airport, Jon our Make a wish helper at the airport THANK GOD FOR JON. He took the lead and took care of everything right up to the gate, through security and people and starring people. We all donned our Chrissy's wish shirts except Ian who is 6 and it is about his stupid sister, hates dolphins and refused to wear it hehe. The flight was great we had 5 seats together and one a few rows ahead, so being the least selfish one in the group I took it upon myself to sit alone with out a child, it was a sacrifice but it had to be done and It was my duty so I sucked it up and ended up sitting by a mom from Coon Rapids MN who is an adoptive mom of kids with FAS  (fetal alcohol syndrome) Oh course we clicked and didn't even realize when 3 hours went by so fast.  God planned that ordained meeting. AND I was blessed to the pieces.The baggage and car rental and getting to the airport were memorable experiences but fun none the less. We then found the nearest IHOP and finally got to eat our first meal of the day, Cheesecake pancakes, waffles and chicken. We then checked into our resort www.buenavistapalace.com The beautiful Buena Vista Palace. The rest of our group went for a very long swim while I watched our stuff in the room with a much needed nap. Now we ordered my favorite pizza in the whole world UNO Pizza , so as I anxiously await the arrival of my spinocalli pizza and try to get my hungry son out of the bathroom, I bid you all adieu  on this beautiful night and we prepare to watch fireworks  be blessed tonight. 
Always
Suszi

No comments: