Thursday, May 23, 2013

Failure in not trying



Good morning friends,

Today I am thinking about success and failures in life.
I have had many of both, but not for lack of trying. 
To not try is a failure.
Having things not work how you wanted is not a failure.
As a mother I feel like a failure some days, but doing the best I can with the limited
resources I have been given, I look back and thing huh I guess I did alright. (at least with the first one, the other 2 is yet to be seen). I have started several businesses and had to stop or close them and I don't see that as a failure but as an experience to learn and grow by. 
The greatest compliment I ever received was from a pastors wife when she said "Someone should pay you a million dollars a year to sit in an office and think of ideas", now that may seem weird but to me it was amazing, because that is one of my greatest strengths, coming up with ideas, I have tons of them, some good, a lot bad, but ideas none the less. I guess life isn't really about failure and success but more about self image, and how you see yourself, but maybe it is more like how God sees us? If He is pleased with who we are in our hearts does the rest really matter? Can we hold our heads high today and say have I done what God wants? or have I wasted all this time for something I want?I may not always listen to God and do His plan or I may not hear Him, so today I just pray He uses me despite who I am and how well I listen to Him. I can only do the best within my ability and take pride in knowing I am doing the best I can. So today I clean out my store and prepare for the next thing in life. I have such a desire to speak to others about what is in my heart I just hope that is what God is working on in me. So if you need a speaker for an event coming up let me know I would love to come and share. 
So today think about your regrets and failures and don't feel remorse but joy in knowing you tried and succeeded in the trying. Be a blessing to someone today.

Always 
Suszi

No comments: