Tuesday, May 14, 2013


Good morning friends,
Another day in crazy land
your welcome to join us!!
So today is nearly the last possible moment to pack for our trip, and here I sit, but I should justify that a little, it is for sure a two cup of coffee morning (maybe 3) and there is a 2 hour late start. So my procrastination rein must end!!! I remember as a child I would be so excited for a trip I would have everything done a month ahead of time, oh youth how you flee so fast. And my dreams of leaving my house spotless so i come home to a clean house are dashed but, I knew going that was not going to happen. But our house sitter is OCD so maybe I can come home to a clean house at least mostly.
Last night we had our going away party for the trip and got our t-shirts and supper with our wish granters Kathy and Rich they are amazing and wonderful and many dear friends and family. AND we also got our itinerary YIPEEEEEE . so I actually have most details about the trip. Day one: Travel and resor,t Day Two: Discovery Cove and dolphin swim, Day Three: Busch Gardens, Day Four: Sea World and Aquatica water park. Day Five: travel. So now I feel a bit better about what we need to do and what is going to happen.
Now just to figure out how to keep the kids calm on the plane? I made tons of fun stuff for them, and I know they will love it. Now  the adults i'm not sure about, Dave and Tess decided last night they would rather drive and meet us there. RIGHT, like i'm taking these kids alone on the plane. INSANE!! there isn't enough medication in the world!!! So tomorrow the 6 of us will go to the cities and begin this journey. 
Last Sunday our amazing church prayed for us and it really hit me the reality of this trip and the bitter sweetness of it, because we are looking at the fun we will have it also brought home the heartache of losing a child, and the untreatable disorder she has, and the shortness of her life. God can and will prevail and heal and amaze us I know, but how do you have faith enough for a miracle and yet in reality know that He may decide to say NO and and let life go. I know He is in control and pain will come and joy in the mourning. But reality is so hard sometimes. So all the attendees of the trip at least the adults had a meeting and we are going to make this the funnest trip for Chrissy and enjoy our time. She will have the best memories ever.
Last night I really saw her mind waning she couldn't remember who most of the people were that were at her party until she was reminded and I can see slipping in her mind daily. She is so happy most of the time and never really complains, she just laughs and goes on. So counting our blessings everyday is sooo important and believing for a miracle and trusting God to do as He wishes, weighs heavy on me today. BUT I will find joy today and I will go on AND I will stop procrastinating. 
So off I go to pack and create.
Today give your kids an extra hug.

Be blessed
Always
Suszi

No comments: