Monday, July 1, 2013

Yell BINGO once in a while




Good Morning friends,
I was thinking about paying attention.
The other night I was playing BINGO on the computer
and realized I hadn't won in a while.
So when I actually took my eyes off blotting the numbers and
 onto the game I had won just hadn't hit BINGO.
So I started thinking how many times in life do we get so busy with what is right in front of us,
that we forget to look around and see life? Or how often we fight to survive and
 forget we need to look up and live?
I am realizing I am the worst for doing this.
I keep my eyes down to the grindstone and I forget to look up and appreciate what is around me or for that matter the journey. If you are always looking at the map for direction, you may miss the journey all together,
Isn't life like that? So how do we find a healthy balance? How do we remember to look up?
I guess we could pray and God will help, or ask a friend to remind you, or put a post it somewhere.
Another issue I have though sometimes is the opposite.
How do I look down? I'm a dreamer. I love colors all around and noises and pretty things.
We realized a long time ago we can't go to a sports bar/restaurant type place if we want to talk because all the televisions and things going on around me, distract and draw me in.
And I guess what i'm saying is that we need to find focus. Find something to look at so everything else fades away and it has your entire attention. There is only one thing I can think of that needs that kind of attention. That is my relationship with God. Of course we even need to look around there too, so we see those He wants us to help. So whether you spend too much time looking up or too much time focused on something, remember where your true focus should be and also take time to enjoy what is around you on this journey.
Have a blessed day 

Always 
Suszi 

No comments: