Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Fake it til your glad of heart



Good Morning friends,
Joy. Joy. Joy.
I need a little today.
I have a joy in Christ in my heart but, the past few days it isn't on my face.
I really need to laugh and giggle til my tummy hurts.
I am overwhelmed with all I have to do in my life, and 
don't feel like doing anything.
I have so much to be thankful for, yet I just fight this stupid depression.
Not often does it rear it's ugly head but when it does it seems harder to shake.
So today I am going to dig deep and find some joy,
or maybe a tear or three, and get over myself.
One thing I have noticed lately though is I am singing again.
I used to always sing and be joyful, then I didn't for a very long time,
 being so overwhelmed with life.
It seems that part of me I thought I had Lost, IS BACK!!
So for that I am grateful.
There is a cartoon I love, but the theme song is so great.
Well, it's a sunny day
I feel brand new
There's about a million things
That I could do!
Whoa-oh-oh
Would you like to
Do them, too?
Yeah
Well, it's a big wide world
And it's waiting for me and you!

Let's look around
What will we see?
Round every corner, a discovery!
Whoa-oh-oh
There's no place I'd rather be!
Oh, yeah
Well, it's a big wide world
And it's waiting for me and you!


I have a busy day today and so many things to get done.
So I am going to sing and be glad.
Or at least fake it til I am glad of heart.

We’re depending on God; he’s everything we need.
 What’s more, our hearts brim with joy since we’ve 
taken for our own his holy name. Love us, God,
 with all you’ve got— that’s what we’re depending on.

HE is everything we need, for this moment, this day, this life.
Bless His name
And be blessed today

Always
Suszi

No comments: