Friday, July 26, 2013

Get over it and get some JOY girl



Good Morning Friends,
I need a little joy today.
Feeling down for 2 days now and I wasn't sure why but I think I figured it out.
First of all, I am grieving leaving the farm, even though I want that move it is still change for me.
Also, my family is all here. Although they are I feel isolated they are at mom's and having fun and no one calls to see if we want to come, or join. I know, I know sounds like a childish attitude and your saying "Oh get over it" and I will it just is not something I chose to feel, it kinda rolled over me and it was there.
I feel stupid cause I feel that way, but Dave reminded me last night that I am still the little sister and will always be, and the way i'm treated is probably how it will always be.
It is hard also cause the reason I first think about is, either they don't want to be around my kids because of who they are, or they don't like how I deal with them. And i'm quite sure  neither is the case it is my mental craziness rearing it's ugly head. My hope is that I can just get over myself. 
I WILL FIND JOY TODAY. I'm going to sing and clean and work outside today and get over it.
I have so many things to do anyway it should take my mind off it, however my mind is a million places all the time and it is hard to center it on one thought. 
I just had to get a bowl of cereal for a demanding child who thinks they will die if it isn't here this second, and I have forgotten what my point today was. Hehehehe
Finding JOY. I will myself to be joyful. I will find joy in all I do today. 
I pray I can impact someone today for Christ.
I pray my headache goes away so I can accomplish something today.
I also need someone who likes to paint walls to come help me with my kitchen. I am finally getting my life to the point that I am getting excited about getting my house in order.
Have a blessed day.

Always
Suszi


No comments: