Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Stay this Way

                                                                   







                                                                     "Stay This Way"


Are you right in a place where you don't want to be?
Got your heart in the hands of an enemy?
I promise you,
I've been there, I've been there, too.

Have you tried but you failed to begin again?
And you feel like a slave to the cycle you are in?
I've been there, I've been there too

Listen to the words I say
You don't have to stay this way

Just because you're broken
Doesn't mean you're hopeless
Go ahead and turn the page
Don't be afraid of better days
Put the past behind you
Grace has redefined you
You don't have to stay this way

You can stand with your head held high my friend
'Cause the God of creation has made you innocent
I promise, I promise, that you are new

Good Morning friends,
I heard this song today By Jason Castro.
I have been thinking a lot about wether or not my disease defines who I am.
It says how I feel but, is it who I AM?
And what if I let it define me and I get better?
I believe in healing and miracles, I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that God can heal me,
It isn't a matter of faith.
It is a matter of when. God maybe doesn't cause illness. I am not enough of a theologian to understand all that, but I do know He loves us too much to hurt us. So even though I don't believe He hurts us, I believe He allows those things to happen to teach us or cause a response. In my case God had been saying  "Sit down and listen". I don't listen to well. He literally had to make me so sick I couldn't do anything.
So here I sit. Listening to God. I have a way of giving God ultimatums. Like if you want me off caffine you are going to have to come down from Heaven and rip it out of my hands. WELL, you should NEVER do that to God. Im now allergic to chocolate, and cannot even eat a chocolate chip. Or if you want me to sit down and rest your going to have to... . You would think by now I would not do that anymore, well...
reguardless, what I believe I am trying to say is that No situation is perfect, or permanent. God knows what He is doing, and Change is NOT failure. Somehow you need to say "ENOUGH, I WILL NOT BE LIKE THIS ANYMORE".  If you don't like how the story ends, change the story. I will not be sick like this forever. I will not be debilitated forever. I WILL go into remission and be my self again. 
THIS DISEASE IS NOT WHO I AM!!!
Life is to short to allow something, anything to define who you are.
Other than God.
But I believe that the choises we make are not permanent.
They may change our situation but not who "WE ARE".
I may have to sit and sleep in this stupidly amazing chair, and it may hurt to take a step. 
This is NOT where I will be forever. someday I will move and work like im used too.
We are new every morning. 
We are blessed beyond measure.
Stop whining Sue and change. (thats me talking to me)
Do one thing today, even if it is small, because that is all I can do.
But I will make that happen no matter how small it is.
Life is to short, the final chapeter is not written.
SO whatever your going through, physical, mental or spiritual, 
"This to shall pass."
SO put your big girl pnties on, rain boots and grab a snack cause this ride just go a whole lot funnier, and we will overcome this day and we will PREVAIL.

Be blessed today
Always 
Suszi

No comments: