Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Blood moon and letting go.....




Moonlit nights.
As fairies dance in pure delight
The blood moon rises high
when dreams they come 
in scattered time and crazier then some
Nature alive, in the brightness that looms
a welcome gift as days become shorter.
For Autumn is here at last, at last
the pumpkins grow and corn shutters
mischief is made, as children's hearts soar
as ghosts come out to play.
with treats and tricks, and pixie gifts
we revel in leaves and warm fires
and family held close, and joy that is rich
and hot summer days long forgotten.
by Suszi

Good Morning friends,
Today is bitter sweet for me.
History Fest starts and goes on all week.
My life for the past 8 or 9 years has revolved around this week of the year.
Last year I took a sabatical because my moms health was getting worse.
She needed me more. This year it is my health, that is worse. I love the event but there also comes a point when you have to let go. I actually love going out just to visit and see people and not have the stress to deal with. But I put my heart and soul into making it what it is, but I guess it is Gods way of saying stop. I know those who are doing it are capable and are doing a great job. It is just hard.
I wrote the poem above about the moon, last night was a blood moon and a lunar eclipse. I slept through it.
But many who saw we amazed. and pictures of it are amazing. I remember being a child about 8, living in Arizona, my dad and I were driving home across the desert valley and the moon was so huge and looked like it was right above us literally and it was totally blood red. I was in awe. My dad started talking about the end times and Christ's return and it scared me . I remember thinking i'll never have babies, or live. or marry.
Well even though the Bible describes that event and events to come, that was not the night. and that was almost 40 years ago. I now see the red moon and think wow I do hope time is near the end. I long for Heaven, for loved ones long gone, or never met, but to worship at the feet of the Savior most of all.
I always feel lacking here on earth. I should read more, worship stronger, pray harder. I know God knows my heart and when I am at the lowest most times a simple "Jesus, help" is all I can muster. One thing through
all the ups and downs in life that is certain is my faith, I maynot understand what the heck God is doing, but I know HE IS DOING SOMETHING. As tired as I am, and as frusterated as I become, I know His love never fails. This journey I am on that is my life, so very long ago went off the map, directions and plans made, that I just had to let go and trust. Like a child hanging from a branch and you are saying let go, but you can barely reach them, but await with your arms open, they need only to release and be saved, but our humanity is hard to fight, your safe if you hold the branch, but letting go and the uncertainty of falling we cannot comprehend. your arms hurt from hanging and trying to hold onto what is tangible. But letting go your brain cannot react to blind faith, knowing you will be safe. God often wants us to just let go, of a job, relationship, hobby, church, family etc. in order to be safe in His arms. To fully inderstand His will and intentions. If we hold to tight to things, He doesnt have room to move, if we let go and trust, He moves and changes and rewards obedience. The next thing in life doesn't mean you failed the last thing, it just means time is over there and you gotta move on down the road. Into His will and His plan and NOT OURS.
Blind faith, let go. release from what your holding so tightly to, change is NOT failure.
Let Him move.

Be blessed today.
Always
Suszi


No comments: