Thursday, October 9, 2014

Worry Warts


                                                      Good morning friends,
Do you know a worrier? I worry very little because it doesn;t help.
I have one child who worries. I guess it is part of life.
In Matthew 6 (Message) says: “If you decide for God, living a life of God-worship, it follows that you don’t fuss about what’s on the table at mealtimes or whether the clothes in your closet are in fashion. There is far more to your life than the food you put in your stomach, more to your outer appearance than the clothes you hang on your body. Look at the birds, free and unfettered, not tied down to a job description, careless in the care of God. And you count far more to him than birds.
There are so many verses in the Bible about worry. I think God is trying to tell us something. I have a lot of people ask me why don;t you worry about this or that? I don't know..There are some worries I have, but when God tells us He can handle it, and our worring isnt going to help, we should listen. Can you think of times you worried for nothing? He promises He will supply all our needs. One thing God has done in my life I am so thankkful for is my job. Feeling the way I do, I could never work a normal job. But when I found out facepainting could make money, and I let God do all the work and just relax He does it all.  Today is a headache day, so I have to trust him today to give me rest. I have been feeling so good, my body is saying "SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP" or maybe it is God. reguardless Give your worries to God, He's got this.
Have a blessed day.
Always
Suszi

No comments: