Thursday, October 16, 2014

Bad attitudes and overcoming.



Good Morning Friends,
Today I am in a real melancholy mood. So my hope is to lift your spirits  while lifting my own,
I have spent the past few days mad at my husband for stupid little stuff, and our anniversary is soon coming. 
My children once again proved to me yesterday why I do NOT take them in public by myself.
I had weird bad dreams all night. I woke up surly. But on a good note I Finally got the chin hair plucked that had been eluding me forever.
My body today is in control, hundreds of boils, lesions and sores, exhaustion and pain. I am so looking forward to the day I can say "Victory is MINE" but until that day comes I take solice in knowing God is in control. This to shall pass. I hope.
"If it doesn't kill you, it will make you stronger." Is something my mom always said. and I believe that, but in the midst of the pain and frustration, it is so hard to see beyond that and look to tomorrow.
I often think about when I stand in front of God on judgement day. I am in so much trouble. I do and think so many things wrong, I cant imagine what God is thinking. I understand grace and things like that but I know He is going to have a few things to say to me, that's for sure. I know He and my guardian angels face palm their heads daily. I know I fall short and come up lacking most of the time. I am trying though, and pray for grace and peace. We all make mistakes and fail. Life is to short to worry and fret over every mistake. I know I am not the ideal wife, but I have been with the same man for 25 years and I am proud of that. I am not a great mom, but I'm trying and that says a lot.  I guess my biggest frustration with life is right now is the fact that I hate change. I hate doing nothing, or getting so tired if I do I have to rest for 2 days. I hate sitting and not going. I hate having my body dictate my every action. , I know, I know God has a plan, but I'm really a fast learner, I get it. I am also not to patient.  I love that song "Overcomer"

Staring at a stop sign
Watching people drive by
T mac on the radio
Got so much on your mind
Nothing's really going right
Looking for a ray of hope
Whatever it is you may be going through
I know he's not gonna let it get the best of you
You're an overcomer
Stay in the fight 'til the final round
You're not going under
'Cause God is holding you right now
You might be down for a moment
Feeling like it's hopeless
That's when he reminds you
That you're an overcomer
You're an overcomer
Everybody's been down
Hit the bottom, hit the ground
Ooh, You're not alone
Just take a breath, don't forget
Hang on to his promises
He wants you to know
You're an overcomer
Stay in the fight 'til the final round
You're not going under
'Cause God is holding you right now
You might be down for a moment
Feeling like it's hopeless
That's when he reminds you
That you're an overcomer
You're an overcomer
The same man, the great I am
The one who overcame death
Is living inside of you
So just hold tight, fix your eyes
On the one who holds your life
There's nothing he can't do
He's telling you
You're an overcomer
Stay in the fight 'til the final round
You're not going under
'Cause God is holding you right now
You might be down for a moment
Feeling like it's hopeless
That's when he reminds you
That you're an overcomer
You're an overcomer
You're an overcomer
You're an overcomer
See don't quit, don't give in
You're an overcomer
Don't quit, don't give in
You're an overcomer
Don't quit, don't give in
You're an overcomer
You're an overcomer

I guess we all have days, we have to overcome. Lies, trials and pain, we have to overcome.
I think we either overcome or we are undone. There is little choice in the matter. I cannot imagine not having that hope. Not having God who gives hope. 
Do you need hope today? 
It is actually so easy to find,
Just a short prayer away.
Believe me I pray for it often.
Be blessed today.
Always
Suszi

No comments: