Tuesday, September 10, 2013

No weapon formed against us....





Good morning Friends,
Today is a new day, yesterday I was so sick I didn't even open my computer, but I sure missed writing.
I have made a few decisions the past weekend.
I also found out I was the talk of the town, but not nicely.
Lies have a way of biting you back. 
We have talked about living in truth and transparency
It seems the more God convicts me to do this and walk in this truth, that I get hit, .from every side.
The one thing about truth is that if people truly know you and see you living in truth, nothing can be said against you that isn't truth. There is no ground for lies to stand on.
No words, no deeds, no harm can fall on me.
So rumors and lies, won't hurt me. 
It is so funny to me how as adult people act like we are 15.
 Rumors and lies, just to get ahead or because of jealousy. It frankly is very sad. 
You see if people know or have spent time getting to know the real person you are, they would understand and see the lies, and the truth will come out.
Satan is trying a last ditch effort to get me riled up. But it is not working. 
I live in truth. I walk in LIGHT.
Lies bring bondage, truth sets us free.
There is therefore now NO condemnation to those who are in Jesus.
No lies, or pain or deceit or anything can come and hurt us because our sins were bought, by the blood of Jesus 2000 years ago. If we choose to walk in the light, there can be no weapon formed against us.
When you grasp that. REALLY grasp it. Nothing will phase you.
Okay it hurts but only a little compared to what God will do to the people who live those lies and a life away from Him. 

Today I rejoice.
I am FREE.
I am loved, and joyful.
I live in truth and light.

I will bless others today.
And encourage you to do the same.

Always
Suszi

No comments: