Friday, September 13, 2013

Celebrating Libbet...



Good Morning friends,
Thank you for all your warm thoughts yesterday.
When you lose someone it is hard and painful.
Yesterday I heard so many stories and funny things about Libbet.
I saw and shed tears, and sadness began to overwhelm me.
THEN
God stepped in.
Isn't He amazing?
There are times when God speaks to you.
I am Not talking about those moses on the mountain talking although I know He can do that too.
I'm talking about a soft whisper in your ear, a word of comfort wrapped in the Fathers arms.
A message where you say "Huh I wonder if that was God?"
Not this time it was so Him. 
As I sat after hearing the news of Libbets passing, and tears were falling.
He whispered to me.
I saw a picture of Libbet standing before Jesus,
He looked at her and said "Well Done"
Her face lit up 
He stretched His arms out to her.
Her head leaned back and she laughed.
This amazing contagious laugh she has.
Pure joy.
She ran to Him.
______________

I stand in awe of the power of Jesus.
Because we hurt, and are in pain He comes to us,
lowly us, and comforts.
Yesterday I was going to call Libbet and go over. 
I had been sick so I didn't want to go like that so I waited.
That hurts, but it was for my benefit and this isn't the last we will see one another.
_____________________
Libbet touched many lives all over the world,
She and her husband Greg were missionaries and then Pastors at a local church.
She was a powerhouse for God.
She stood on His word and professed it with her entire being.
So many in the kingdom, are there because she said 
"Send me God, I'll go"
It was an honor to know her, and to call her friend.

Libbet Warner


Today I celebrate life.
And the example of this Godly woman
May God use me and you like He used her.

"Send me God, I'll Go"
Be blessed today

Always 
Suszi

No comments: