Monday, August 26, 2013

Truth or lies?



Good morning friends,
Today I want nothing to do with revenge, I just want to play in the rain.
I am a strong person. I survive. Doesn't mean it doesn't hurt.
But I can also choose my reaction to those lies.
My pastor in His wisdom keeps telling me. Sin creates bondage and Truth sets us free.
I will live in that truth. I will walk in truth, I will over come in truth.
Right now in my very Godly family, Lies and bondage have a foothold. I see this and only I get to feel the backlash from it. I refuse to live and go along with the lies. I will live in truth.
I now have many who don't want anything to do with me, or they are mad, or just believe the lies.
I WILL LIVE IN TRUTH.
I decided in all this that God is my only anchor. He alone knows the truth.
I will stand IN HIM. Someday I just hope my family sees the truth also.
Manipulation of anything is wrong. I know, I can manipulate with the best. Even the best intentions for someone or in their interest manipulation is wrong. Cults believe in God, but manipulate. Even manipulation in Gods name is bad. I was raised a manipulator, I was the youngest and the only girl, I learned early to get my way. And I am good at it. I could not live like that, God made it clear to me long ago how wrong that was. So now I see it happening to people I love and no one will listen, it is painful to say the least. 
But I decided I WILL LIVE IN TRUTH. Yes it hurts to see and yes, I said and tried to warn, but that is all I can do and pray God opens their eyes to the truth. 
Telling someone the truth in love may sting, but the pain doesn't last long. False truth is so painful and the effects can last a life time. Most of us have pain from some lie in our past and it is those things we need to examine and allow to teach us that there is no condemnation in Christ. If it looks like sin, smells like sin, sounds like sin, it is sin, and lies and deceit always come out and truth and love rein. 
Is sin and lies worth the consequences? Or is the momentary pain from truth worth it?
Living in truth is not easy, but so worth it for me, because knowing I am right in the eyes of God, is so much more freeing then a lie that hurts just so others see you as a nice person.
So today Truth or Lies?
I WILL LIVE IN TRUTH

Strive to see the truth in every part of your life and choose integrity.

Always
Suszi

No comments: