Wednesday, August 21, 2013

From where does inspiration come?




Good Morning friends,
Today I wonder what brings you inspiration? For me it is totally random.
Yesterday it was a picture a friend showed me of a craft room.
I was so excited cause I have everything I need to obtain that look. 
Thanks Kelly!!!
I was so motivated that I am so excited about getting the rest of my house and garage in order.
I feel so overwhelmed about it all. I have so much stuff, but truly I do use 85% of it. In the house it is mostly it is craft stuff, and wedding stuff. In the garage it is more wedding stuff and photo props and a bunch of Helena's stuff. Where to start?  One spot at a time. I know how to organize and I really don't mind setting it up, my problem lies in the fact I have a hard time putting things back where they go. But I hate to have to hunt for everything when I need it. I heard a great organizer speak a few years ago Elizabeth Hagen and we have become friends and she is so wonderful and inspiring her website is  http://elizabethhagen.com/ 
Having a professional organizer in your life is daunting, but great for advice and she has helped me many times with encouragement. Thank you Elizabeth. I wanna be like her when I grow up.
She is inspiring.
Another person who inspires me is Mary Engelbreit, her art is so wonderful and gives me such joy. I never dreamed before Facebook that I could actually connect with her and now I can see her art and many things she is working on. http://www.maryengelbreit.com/  
God has really put a desire to inspire others on my heart. I have no idea how to achieve this but I guess when God gives you the desire, He will make the way. I want to share hope. I am and artist, but not a great one, I am not organized, far from it, I can do a lot of different things, but I don't think that is the purpose of this desire.
It isn't so much about what I can do, but what I have been through. How maybe my experiences can give hope and renewed life to people. 

This is weird for me though, this time in life I mean. Normally I would go right out and make this happen. Make calls, book things, and I am sure it would be fine. BUT, God is saying" let ME do this for you". "This is all about
ME, relax and have peace."
If you know anything about me, I love to jump in head first into any situation and work til I cannot stand anymore. This situation is different. No Jumping into the deep water head first. but sitting and waiting until the waves reach me on the sand, slowly and gently. OK so here is my issue with this.
I CAN'T SIT STILL THAT LONG. My mind and hands itch to be at work doing something, usually 2 or 3 things at a time. If I am sitting, I am writing or designing something or research. So this sitting and waiting is SOOO HARD for me. It is a new sensation, but I know if and when God's plan happens, it will be all HIM and none of me. That is what I want, I want nothing of me but what He wants. 
Be still and know that I AM GOD. 
OK, IM LISTENING.
So today where do you find your inspiration to make it through? Who do you look to, that encourages you that you can do it?

Have a blessed day, and ask God where or who He can use you to inspire.

Always
Suszi

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Thank you, Suszi!

Unknown said...

Thank you for being a great Role model