Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Welcome to my world. My hope is to encourage you through the many things I face and struggle and delight in daily. Not that my life is spectacular or different other then my greatest wish is that you find hope and joy with me. Creating this is like a glimpse into my journal and heart, you will hear stories, and medical news, antidotes and photos from my life. This journey I am on started the day God gave me life and although, I had many great plans and desires and dreams, God somehow showed me a different path, and although it is a much harder path, it is one I wouldn't trade for anything. I in no way have a bad life, just the struggles I face some days are challenging to say the least. I don't want your pity or your sympathy my heart is to encourage and uplift you.


Consider it a sheer gift, friends, when tests and challenges come at you from all sides. You know that under pressure, your faith-life is forced into the open and shows its true colors. So don’t try to get out of anything prematurely. Let it do its work so you become mature and well-developed, not deficient in any way.
James 1:1-3 The Message

I know this Journey will never end, and my hope is that you read my postcards and be given encouragement for your own journey. 

No comments: