Saturday, April 27, 2013


Good Morning fellow junk collectors,
Is it a compulsion or a hobby? Is it neurotic or perfectly sane?
Who knows but, what I do know is that I love junk!! I love digging through dumpsters and peoples discarded things. I think more than anything it is the thrill of the hunt. The other day it was cold and freezing rain and I was not looking forward to going to the chiropractor in that mess, but then my girlfriend called and said she found a pile of junk and I needed to hurry so I was out the door in 5 minutes on the hunt. (I did go to the chiropractor too) 
Part of our town is having their annual clean up days so they can put anything on the street, YIPEEE so we have been hunting for days i have gotten trellises for my yard and a door? Lots of small stuff for my fairy houses, and tons of stuff to good to pass up. So I had to go to the airport yesterday after a full day of junking and took my hubby's car and I get a call a few hours later asking why my van was full , oops he couldn't get 2 little children in my van. So what am I doing today? Not cleaning my van and garage NO WAY!! I'm going garage saleing with some of my dearest friends (you know who you are) (How is that Sharon?) I'm so excited, for the hunt. I love toys old toys and stuff for my fairy houses and on and on and on... so off we go on our adventure. Have a great day.
And find an adventure of your own today, or come find us driving about.
Be blessed today I sure am.
Suszi

No comments: