Tuesday, April 23, 2013

A post card on equality for cats and robots?
So I can understand the cat part but do they really wanna be equal? NO they think they rule the world already. So robots, oh he is cute mind you, but can he truly ever be equal? The soul of man cannot be put anywhere but where God puts it. But aren't our inner beings such an amazing thing to try to grasp?


I’ve kept my feet on the ground, I’ve cultivated a quiet heart. Like a baby content in its mother’s arms, my soul is a baby content.
Psalm 131:1-3

I loved this verse and it stirred me..how do we cultivate a quiet heart? contentment, forgiveness, peace, joy, love? something to ponder today as we go about our lives. do you have any thoughts?

Have a blessed day and lets strive today to find a quiet heart.

Suszi

No comments: