Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Thanksgiving



Good morning friends,
It is a snowy cold day in Minnesota.
Thanksgiving is soon upon us, and preparations have begun. 
I LOVE THANKSGIVING. Many like other holidays, Halloween or Christmas.
Our family has always been Thanksgiving people. I am sure it has a lot to do with the fact that it is my birthday. I am the youngest and my mom always made a big deal for a party, I think because years ago I didn't have school parties cause my birthday was over a holiday. This year I will have 40 at my house, and I am doing something I have never done, I am using paper plates. I am still not sure about it. I love to use china and silver once a year at least, but I am going to try. I did make simple name cards for people.
And boats for the kids. Since this year my birthday lands on the day of Thanksgiving I am trying to keep it easy. I just wanted to wish you all a great Thanksgiving. I don't have anything to write that is deep today, the Lego movie is on and my head hurts so, I can barely think hehehe.
I hope you all have a great weekend

Be blessed
Always 
Suszi

No comments: