Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Sorry a little Hillbilly is showing


Good Morning friends.
Yesterday something happened and it has me sad and perplexed.
A family came home upset and I guess a few people I had on my Facebook, who I thought were nice, were discussing me and the things I share here with others.
I don't ever mind if people share my blog. I want it to be shared. My intention is to help people find hope.
To let others know they are not the only one in the world who hurts, or struggles.
I don't say anything to pat myself on the back or want kudos.
OR so my words and thoughts can be twisted and used against my family.
I do not embellish. I do Not lie.
I share my heart and the things God wants me too.
I am sure there are people who don't believe all I say or agree with it.
But nothing I say is nothing more than my heart and not really up for misuse.
I shared about my illness to bring awareness not pity. Yes I am sick, Yes it is hard, No you cannot compare it to others, it is NOT easily understood. It is my new reality and no I can't work a "real" full time job. But I do work on weekends and when I want and I make $75 dollars an hour. I also am a mom to a special needs child who requires non stop attention and another child who I am trying raise to have integrity and be Godly.
If people want to twist my thoughts and words that is your prerogative. BUT please do not use them to hurt my family. My life is mine. Do Not use it against me.
I love God, that I will not apologize for.
I do Not force this on you, I encourage you to see things from a different perspective.
And as you can see I have a a little hillbilly showing. I don't like people to use my words against my family.
Oops there it is showing again.
Please today, remember your words can hurt.
You can't take those words back.
So be blessed today.

Always
Suszi

No comments: