Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Thankful for unusual reasons.



Good morning friends,
Today I am thankful once again for so very much.
I am thankful for all the normal things family, friends etc...
But for different reasons then most.
My family: 
Dave (my EX) when I decided our time together was done he was in agreement and had enough integrity and grace, to not only make the process easy and being a testimony of Gods love, but also letting me and my husband live here to get on our feet, even though it was a burden for him and I appreciate him a great deal and love him for all his great attitude and grace. 

Helena, Who is such a great mommy, to my beautiful grandson Soren, I adore her and the woman she has become. I was so hard on her as a child, firm and strict. overbearing. I was young and she was willful. But despite me and moving her every year and many schools, and many changes, broken hearts, joyful parties, She rose to the challenge of mothering and wifeing. (I know that's not a word) 
I watched her change from someone who couldn't decide what to have for lunch to a scheduled and prioritized woman who puts her family first and is inspiring to watch. Those changes were very hard on me because I was always her flood wall by taking the brunt of any challenges that were going to prove hard for her , to not being needed by MY baby anymore. I am so proud of her and Steve and love them very much.

PCAs. The people who care for Christine and me. They are not just people who work here or have worked here (I love them all) but like daughters and friends who are part of our family. They are strong and faithful. I have no idea why they stay because It is a crazy place to work but yet they come and give their best to make sure Chris's needs are met and go above and beyond everyday to help with the chaos which is our life.

Friends. The ones who no longer want me in their lives, because they have taught me forgiveness and grace, to the occasional friends who I know are there but I don't see often but they seem to know when a "Hey , how are ya?" is needed. To the new friends I am making and the people God brings across my path everyday. I need many people in my life but I'm learning they are not my source only God is...

Jeremiah, (Ian's best friend) He is a wonderful man of God who yes is not 9, But is like a big brother to Ian and can play zombie attack or dress up and play pirates. Being young he has the energy none of Ian's parents have to do those things. He is encouraging to Ian and listens to him and cares for him.
He comes when Ian calls and is a support he so much needs. We love you Jeremiah

I have so many things and people I could thank by name, but today these are the ones God has on my heart. These are life lessons and proud moments people. People who God uses daily to teach me what real Godliness is all about.

Who are those your thankful today? 
Maybe today is a good time to thank them for being there ?

Have a blessed day

Always
Suszi





No comments: