Friday, May 22, 2015

Going where no fearful person has gone before.



Good Morning Friends,
I am so excited, for things to come, things happening right now and things left behind.
God is opening doors I never thought possible in my life in this small town in MN.
I have these amazing friends, ALL have issues and all love me despite my failings and support me regardless of the situation, The things we leave behind is what is I am most thankful for.
The things I have failed at, or the things that have just ended. Those are the things that teach lessons.
I failed a lot in life, but by the grace of God, I got back up and continued on. Many times to fall again, and up again......
I'm a slow learner. All of the experiences in life are what mold us and help us to become the person we are. I often think about the choices we make, not huge ones but the small things, like turning right instead of left or going to this store instead of that one. Sitting on a park bench instead of keep walking. How often do we miss the opportunities God puts before us..To we stop and ask God which way or where should I go? I try to...most times I'm running on overdrive and forget to ask.
Being faithful in small things prepare us to be faithful in large.
When God calls....It is scary and hard and the most important thing you can do is listen to Him.
He stretches us and pulls us and pushes us in ways to make us who we are, but also to use us miraculously. Being a good person or christian is not all there is to it. Being a listener to God and moving in His will is everything.
Today lets all pray which turn to make, and where He wants us to go..even if we think there isn't time, or we have to much to do. Stop and breathe and listen.
Fear so many times is what hurts us the most.
I only look fearless, hehehe...but fear holds me back. Fear keeps me from so much. So today I am done being afraid. I will walk where He wants me to go, and HE will protect and carry me.
Today is Faith in action. 
Going where no fearful person has gone before.
breathe in and out...in and out.....GO GO GO

God where will you use me today? Use me for your will and purpose..
Give me the words to say, ears to listen, and heart to love..
Help me be Jesus with skin on,

Blessing to you today
Always
Suszi

No comments: