Monday, February 24, 2014

I wanna thank you Lord.




Good morning friends,
Have you ever been told you only have this much time to live, or you may never walk again or some sort of news that "Professionals" give? They may know from experience or what has happened to others, or what books have told them would happen. But is there real truth in those predictions? The only one who knows anything is God. Who are we to trust,  anyone above God?
When we are given these types of conditions, we have a choice to make. Do we trust men or do we trust God?
No I am not dying or any such thing. But my thoughts are on how quickly we trust others and how slowly we trust God. We take ideas or words more seriously then we take the truth of God.
Who knows why things happen in life? Why are we tested or feel like we are being judged? Look at Job, (my hero) Loses his home, ALL his children, friends, wealth, everything and yet He praises God. How is it we so quickly forget He is King, sovereign, omnipotent, and all knowing, 
we got through trials and valleys, in our walk and sometimes those valleys or deep and long, time moves slower there, it seems never ending, will you ever see the sun again, will you ever be on a mountain to smell that pure fresh air? It is hard to imagine being in a hot jungly sweaty place where the air rarely moves and you feel smothered by the heat. But it is this place where we learn to trust God. When we are at our lowest, our most desperate that we run to Him. There will always be times when those around you don't understand you, or you feel pain, or just want the ride to stop so you can get off.
Praise Him in the morning, Praise Him in the evening, Praise Him constantly. I want to praise Him. 
I think about the verse that says if we won't the rocks will cry out. Hmmm Talking rocks? If He can make rocks speak can He not or does He not deserve our praise? 
I need to praise Him with my heart, that is hard with disappointment, I need to praise Him with my body that is weary and weak. I need to praise him with a spirit that is weary from grief, and pain. I need to praise Him when others disappoint me, or talk about me, or judge me. I need to Praise Him with everything that I AM.
What I am is, flawed, scared, unworthy, seasonally depressed, I hate the snow, my kids are making me crazy, my friends are mad at me, the world has let me down, I am also a treasure, a daughter of a KING, loved unconditionally, precious, beautiful, dressed in splendor, Lover of the creator of the universe.
And yet I kinda worship Him Sundays, and pray and read the Word when I remember. I am not passing judgement on anyone, I am talking about me. I am so neglectful of the things of Christ.  
I fail and feel sorry for myself.
I need to praise Him, Dance like no one is looking, Sing when I can no longer hold a tune, look to Him when my eyes no longer see, Listen to him when my ears are deaf, know He is there when my brain and emotions make me second guess everything. 
Praise Him for my situation, Praise HIM, PRAISE HIM.
Thank you Lord.

I wanna thank you Lord.

Thank HIM today for every little thing in your entire being.

Always
Suszi

No comments: