Monday, April 13, 2015

My baby is having a baby


Good Morning friends,
Today I'm happy to announce 
I'M GOING TO BE A GRANDMA!!!
I'm just a little excited.
I have been waiting for this my whole life.
I was so excited when they told us.
But something I didn't expect.
A deep concern about MY baby.
She doesn't do pain well or sickness.
So as excited as I am, I also hurt for her. 
My only pregnancy was with her and as wondrous as it was also 
scary and also filled with sickness. 
Although my circumstances were different, it still worries me. 
The thing I hope the most is that she be able to get through the next months okay.
Helena has been through a lot in her life, most good but some not. I have no doubt what so ever that she will make an amazing mom. She is strong and brave. She has her daddy's brain and my creativity. 
I prayed everyday she was in my womb. For her eyes and mind and  every aspect of her life even her husband someday. She has grown into an amazing woman. 
She is very beloved and kind. Now I guess it is time to pray for the little one inside her. That in some way it will be even more amazing.
I am so proud of her and her accomplishments, and like my momma always told me..."It isn't the grades or plaques on a wall, it is the love you share and the person you have become that is more important," 
I am not worried she will be a good mother, not because I was, but despite me. 
Through the grace of God and the person she is.
She has made me so proud over the years, but nothing like this. 
One of the greatest things in the world that you can experience. 
The birth of a child.
Joyous, amazing and hard.
So this new journey begins, to being a grandma.
I believe it shall be the most fun journey I have ever taken.
I love you Helena and Thank you for making me a Gramma.
Always
Suszi

No comments: